What We Do
Jobs We Specialize In
- Leaking toilets and leaking faucets
- Installing toilets, flanges and wax rings
- Supply line installation or replacement
- Adding new mixer valves in showers
- Moving drains and supply lines
- Installing and repairing shower heads and steam showers
- Repairing vent pipes and drain systems
- Installing washing machine hookups
- Toilet Installation or Replacement
- Tub/Shower Installation or Replacement
- Vanity Installation or Replacement
- Faucet Installation or Replacement
If you’re having a plumbing issue in your home, you need a skilled, knowledgeable contractor to diagnose and fix the problem. A small plumbing issue may turn into a big disaster if you don’t have the right person for the job. Water damage due to leaks or a flooding toilet can be catastrophic to your property. At the Handyman Connection, we are ready to help homeowners with all they need for plumbing services in Edmonton. We provide a team of licensed plumbers with years of experience and expertise in drainage, toilets, showers and much more.
When You Need a Plumber
Some plumbing problems may at first seem like minor concerns that you could easily fix in five minutes or less. However, many of these issues may actually be bigger problems with your pipes or sewage system. Here are the most common signs that you need to call us for plumbing services:
- Problems With Hot Water – If you don’t have any hot water or if your showers get cold because you run out of hot water too quickly, we can help. Sometimes the pilot light is out on your hot water heater, or you may need to upgrade to a larger water heater tank.
- Overflowing Toilets – One of the worst plumbing disasters is an overflowing toilet. Water from a toilet overflow is contaminated with waste and can cause serious damage to the floors in the bathroom and ceiling below. If your toilets overflow on a regular basis, you may need to get a plumber’s advice.
- Sewage Smells – Another problem that needs a professional’s advice is when you can smell sewage from your toilet, drains or pipes inside of your home. This is a sign of a big problem with drainage or the pipes in your home.
- Dripping Faucets – Faucets that constantly drip, even a little, could be a clue that there is a bigger issue going on. Not only does a constantly dripping faucet or shower waste water, but it could also reveal a cracked pipe or a plumbing component that was installed incorrectly.
- Water Issues – If you suddenly don’t have any water or are losing pressure, this needs a professional plumber’s attention. Lacking running water for flushing toilets and taking a shower can be incredibly disruptive. When the water suddenly comes to a standstill in your home, there may be a serious complication, such as frozen pipes or a backup in your system.
- Slow Drains – A slow drain is annoying but something that many people ignore until it gets serious. It may mean that there is an underlying concern deep within your plumbing system.
Why You Should Rely on a Licensed, Skilled Tradesman
There’s a lot that could go wrong if you try to fix major plumbing issues by yourself. Without professional experience, a license and expertise in this field, it’s hard to tell the difference between a minor problem and something potentially catastrophic. At the Handyman Connection, our customers can count on us to understand the issue quickly and offer complete solutions that fix the underlying problem instead of just the symptoms. In addition to helping homeowners solve plumbing mishaps, we are also able to provide professional installation services for plumbing fixtures, such as toilets, sinks, vanities, bathtubs, showers and washer and dryer hookups.
Don’t roll the dice with a potential major plumbing catastrophe. Contact the team at the Handyman Connection for installation and plumbing repair services in Edmonton. Get a free estimate today. We can do things the right way to solve your plumbing headaches.
Learn More About Plumbing