With over 25 years of experience serving all across the United States and Canada, you can trust Handyman Connection
for a job well done. To connect with an expert electrician, call or request an estimate online.
Edmonton is full of business owners and homeowners with electrical repair needs. At Handyman Connection, we have the professionals you’re looking for when you need an electrician in Edmonton. Placing high value on our customers, we aim for complete customer satisfaction through our commitments, continual improvement and respect for every connection. As your number one source for electrical services, you know you can count on us.
When Should You Call an Electrician?
The electricians at Handyman Connection in Edmonton are available for all your electrical needs. The following are a few common examples of when you should call:
Of course, these are only a few common times you’d call in one of our professionals. If you’re concerned about your electrical situation, feel you need to make improvements or simply have other questions, we’re always available to answer questions.
- Before a remodel – Most remodelling projects are going to include electrical work. Whether you need new fixtures installed, are hoping to improve the look with new outlets and switches, or need all new wiring, we’ve got you covered.
- When your lights flicker or dim – If your lights begin to flicker or go dim when you turn them on, there’s likely an issue with your electrical panel wiring. Our electrical repair services can get to the root of the problem and get it resolved.
- If you don’t have enough power – Some homes were built before all our current technology was invented. If you have an older home, you might not have the power required to run multiple computers, televisions, smart devices and other electronics that frequently require a recharge. We’ll improve your panel so you have the power you need.
- When you have a breaker problem – Whether your breakers seem to trip more often than they should, or you hear a humming sound coming from them, you need an immediate repair. Especially if the breakers are humming or buzzing, you are in danger of them sparking a fire.
- If the faceplates are warm – Have you ever gone to unplug something and noticed the faceplate was warm to the touch? This is a problem. We’ll investigate the issue to ensure you have proper power and that you have enough outlets to supply the demand your family puts on your electrical system.
- If you have old wiring – Homes built before the 1950s typically contain knob and tube wiring, which is a fire hazard. If your home is older, there’s a chance you have that hidden danger within the walls of your home. We can replace the entire system so your electrical work is up to code.
What Makes Handyman Craftsmen Stand Out?
The craftsmen at Handyman Connection are experts in their prospective fields. When you contact us for an electrician in Edmonton, you know you are getting a professional with experience and proper training. With guaranteed customer satisfaction, you don’t have to worry about whether the job will be done correctly or on time. Our craftsmen pay special attention to detail, ensuring your electrical work is safe and efficient.
Give Us a Call Today
If you are looking for quality electrical repair services, look no further than Handyman Connection in Edmonton. With years of experience in all industries relating to construction, remodels and renovations, we have the electricians who will get the job done right. Simply fill in our online form so we can discuss your project and get you a an estimate.