What We Do
Jobs We Specialize In
- Installing and repairing electrical fixtures, outlets and switches
- Ceiling fan installation
- Light fixture installation
- Upgrading electrical panels and sub-panels
- Installing GFCIs (ground fault circuit interrupters) and electrical surge protectors
- Installing motion detectors and other security equipment
- Adding hard-wired smoke detectors
- Installing carbon monoxide detectors
- Installing recessed lighting
- Installing under cabinet lighting
- Installing and wiring for backup generators
From our variety of listed services for installations, repairs, and upgrades, our electrical handyman have you covered.
At the Handyman Connection, our electrical handyman can complete a variety of jobs within your home. Our services produce high-quality results from all projects, from installing lighting to generators. Our small jobs cover a variety, such as installing or repairing outlets, switches, and other electrical fixtures. If you are in need of a light fixture or fan installation, we can do that too. Our installations include recessed lighting, under cabinet lighting, installing carbon monoxide detectors, and even installing and wiring for backup generators to make sure they are ready for when you need them.
Our electrical handyman and team can complete any project with their high attention to detail. Any electrical installation, maintenance, and repair is their area of expertise. Let us know what we can do for you. Our experts also provide services for upgrading electrical panels and sub-panels in your home or office and can even install electrical surge protectors and GFCIs (ground fault circuit interrupters). No matter the job, the work will be done in a swift and efficient fashion. Your next electrical installation, repair, or upgrade will be in good hands.