Your Go-To Connection for All Your Home Improvement Needs
Find Your Location
At Handyman Connection, we pride ourselves in teaming with skilled craftsmen across a wide range of specialties to give you peace of mind when tackling all of your home improvement needs. We believe in building meaningful relationships with our customers that can last a lifetime.
Why Handyman Connection?
At Handyman Connection, we believe in delivering on our commitments, respecting our connections in the community, taking pride in our work, and practicing continual improvement to deliver top-notch workmanship. Our goal is to relentlessly pursue meaningful, lifetime relationships with our customers. Earning your trust is essential to what we do.
What We Offer
We excel at providing both small and medium-sized handyman services including, but not limited to:
- Carpentry: Adding base trim or crown molding to any rooms, installing new doors or windows and even built-in upgrades for your pets
- Aging In Place: Specialized installations, repairs and remodels to make it easier for senior citizens to live in their home longer
- Maintenance and Installations: Cleaning your gutters and weatherproofing your home, or hanging pictures and TV mounts
- Remodeling Services: Give a fresh new look to your kitchen or bath
- Tile and Flooring: We offer anything from grout and polishing to removal and replacement
- Take an in-depth look at services that our skilled craftsmen can provide
We Believe In
- Connection to Service: We have a service heart and a service soul
- Connection to Craftsmanship: We believe in quality craftsmanship that exceeds your expectations
- Connection to Trust: Trust is what makes our company thrive
- Connection to Community: The community is the heart of our business and allows us to build and nurture our connections
- Connection to Home: The little things help us make Handyman Connection a memorable household name
Want to Partner with Handyman Connection?
Call 1-800-88-HANDY or request an estimate online for a free, in-home consultation.
Edgardo was the lead handyman for our door repair. Edgardo and his assistant worked hard and made the door work correctly. Thanks Edgardo and Handyman Connect!
Handyman Connection of Mountain View
We need your service to repair water damage pop corn ceiling of our basement.
Handyman Connection of Edmonton
I have used handyman connection twice now and the first time was great! This second time I am happy with the work it was done in a timely manner and well. The only thing I would mention is my dog was barking I did not have a chance to get him somewhere else or outside before I let the electrician in. My dog he is Puggle and was only barking no growling or teeth showing and he kept his distance. He is not a mean/aggressive dog and usually settles down after a minute or two. I did put him outside as soon as the electrician went to get his equipment but before that the electrician got pretty mad and was pretty rude/mean about it. I think he could have handled it way better than he how he reacted. I did not feel too comfortable with him during the appointment after that. I do recognize that not everyone likes dogs and that my dog should have been outside in the first place but I also must say this is the first time I have had an unsettling reaction like that from someone.
Handyman Connection of Edmonton