Your Go-To Connection for All Your Home Improvement Needs
Find Your Location
At Handyman Connection, we pride ourselves in teaming with skilled craftsmen across a wide range of specialties to give you peace of mind when tackling all of your home improvement needs. We believe in building meaningful relationships with our customers that can last a lifetime.
Why Handyman Connection?
At Handyman Connection, we believe in delivering on our commitments, respecting our connections in the community, taking pride in our work, and practicing continual improvement to deliver top-notch workmanship. Our goal is to relentlessly pursue meaningful, lifetime relationships with our customers. Earning your trust is essential to what we do.
What We Offer
We excel at providing both small and medium-sized handyman services including, but not limited to:
- Carpentry: Adding base trim or crown molding to any rooms, installing new doors or windows and even built-in upgrades for your pets
- Aging In Place: Specialized installations, repairs and remodels to make it easier for senior citizens to live in their home longer
- Maintenance and Installations: Cleaning your gutters and weatherproofing your home, or hanging pictures and TV mounts
- Remodeling Services: Give a fresh new look to your kitchen or bath
- Tile and Flooring: We offer anything from grout and polishing to removal and replacement
- Take an in-depth look at services that our skilled craftsmen can provide
We Believe In
- Connection to Service: We have a service heart and a service soul
- Connection to Craftsmanship: We believe in quality craftsmanship that exceeds your expectations
- Connection to Trust: Trust is what makes our company thrive
- Connection to Community: The community is the heart of our business and allows us to build and nurture our connections
- Connection to Home: The little things help us make Handyman Connection a memorable household name
Want to Partner with Handyman Connection?
Call 1-800-88-HANDY or request an estimate online for a free, in-home consultation.
Ross saved me about $400 from the original quote that Austin did. In these scary times I greatly appreciate Ross’s honest and integrity and am glad you dealt with Austin because he was ripping me off. It’s very difficult to be a woman hiring contractors because we don’t know when we’re being ripped off.
Handyman Connection of Winnipeg
Thank you for coming into our home and willingly taking extra precautions due to COVID-19. We appreciated that our handyman showed up in a mask!
Handyman Connection of Edmonton
I had several projects performed in my home. Irvin did my bathroom and electric repairs. Enrique did the painting and touch-ups in 3+ rooms. Both gentlemen went above and beyond. If either had a question, they did not hesitate to ask. Constant communication is The Key! Both Irvin and Enrique earned 5+ stars in my eyes. I would highly recommend both of them! Thank you ever so much for a job well done!
Handyman Connection of Wheaton