Your Go-To Connection for All Your Home Improvement Needs
Find Your Location
At Handyman Connection, we pride ourselves in teaming with skilled craftsmen across a wide range of specialties to give you peace of mind when tackling all of your home improvement needs. We believe in building meaningful relationships with our customers that can last a lifetime.
Why Handyman Connection?
At Handyman Connection, we believe in delivering on our commitments, respecting our connections in the community, taking pride in our work, and practicing continual improvement to deliver top-notch workmanship. Our goal is to relentlessly pursue meaningful, lifetime relationships with our customers. Earning your trust is essential to what we do.
What We Offer
We excel at providing both small and medium-sized handyman services including, but not limited to:
- Carpentry: Adding base trim or crown molding to any rooms, installing new doors or windows and even built-in upgrades for your pets
- Aging In Place: Specialized installations, repairs and remodels to make it easier for senior citizens to live in their home longer
- Maintenance and Installations: Cleaning your gutters and weatherproofing your home, or hanging pictures and TV mounts
- Remodeling Services: Give a fresh new look to your kitchen or bath
- Tile and Flooring: We offer anything from grout and polishing to removal and replacement
- Take an in-depth look at services that our skilled craftsmen can provide
We Believe In
- Connection to Service: We have a service heart and a service soul
- Connection to Craftsmanship: We believe in quality craftsmanship that exceeds your expectations
- Connection to Trust: Trust is what makes our company thrive
- Connection to Community: The community is the heart of our business and allows us to build and nurture our connections
- Connection to Home: The little things help us make Handyman Connection a memorable household name
Want to Partner with Handyman Connection?
Call 1-800-88-HANDY or request an estimate online for a free, in-home consultation.
My craftsman was Scott Horrigan. This was my 2nd time having Scott come to the house to give estimate/repairs. He is very knowledgeable and is helpful in finding the best price for materials. He is very prompt, cleans up after himself and does a great job! I’d definitely have Scott come back for future repairs!
Handyman Connection of Mason
Michael provided excellent service and the quality of his work and his professionalism (and punctuality) were outstanding. He was knowledgeable and answered my questions. I would definitely ask for him again on my next Handyman call. Great job!
Handyman Connection of Alpharetta
Depends on what the project is, and what could be done to help bring down costs a bit. If there is some type of "extra" benefit that can be provided to the consumer, if they spend 'x' amount of money, that might be helpful in attracting consumers. Maybe some form of rebate, or cash-back option? Maybe gift cards, after 'x amount of projects per year?
Handyman Connection of Calgary