Your Go-To Connection for All Your Home Improvement Needs
Find Your Location
Stay safe, and know we are here for you.
Your safety is our top priority!
At Handyman Connection, we pride ourselves in teaming with skilled craftsmen across a wide range of specialties to give you peace of mind when tackling all of your home improvement needs. We believe in building meaningful relationships with our customers that can last a lifetime.
Why Handyman Connection?
At Handyman Connection, we believe in delivering on our commitments, respecting our connections in the community, taking pride in our work, and practicing continual improvement to deliver top-notch workmanship. Our goal is to relentlessly pursue meaningful, lifetime relationships with our customers. Earning your trust is essential to what we do.
What We Offer
We excel at providing both small and medium-sized handyman services including, but not limited to:
- Carpentry: Adding base trim or crown molding to any rooms, installing new doors or windows and even built-in upgrades for your pets
- Aging In Place: Specialized installations, repairs and remodels to make it easier for senior citizens to live in their home longer
- Maintenance and Installations: Cleaning your gutters and weatherproofing your home, or hanging pictures and TV mounts
- Remodeling Services: Give a fresh new look to your kitchen or bath
- Tile and Flooring: We offer anything from grout and polishing to removal and replacement
- Take an in-depth look at services that our skilled craftsmen can provide
We Believe In
- Connection to Service: We have a service heart and a service soul
- Connection to Craftsmanship: We believe in quality craftsmanship that exceeds your expectations
- Connection to Trust: Trust is what makes our company thrive
- Connection to Community: The community is the heart of our business and allows us to build and nurture our connections
- Connection to Home: The little things help us make Handyman Connection a memorable household name
Want to Partner with Handyman Connection?
Call 1-800-88-HANDY or request an estimate online for a free, in-home consultation.
I had the fan in my greenhouse fixed this summer. I tried it today but it didn't work. I don't know why. Is thee some way I can get it looked at?
Handyman Connection of Winnipeg
The "handyman" called first and showed up on time. We went through my projects together. He took notes. He went off to get a couple of items to use at my place...sweep for my door, paint, etc. He kept me informed as the work progressed. He was neat and tidy, respected my property and let me know when he was leaving and when he would be returning to finish up, if that day/time worked for me. I was very pleased with the work he did for me.
Handyman Connection of Kitchener
John did a great job. Wish there would have been a way to cut down on the amount of dust. We are hoping he will be able to the next repairs we need.
Handyman Connection of West Omaha