Your Go-To Connection for All Your Home Improvement Needs
Find Your Location
Stay safe, and know we are here for you.
Your safety is our top priority!
At Handyman Connection, we pride ourselves in teaming with skilled craftsmen across a wide range of specialties to give you peace of mind when tackling all of your home improvement needs. We believe in building meaningful relationships with our customers that can last a lifetime.
Why Handyman Connection?
At Handyman Connection, we believe in delivering on our commitments, respecting our connections in the community, taking pride in our work, and practicing continual improvement to deliver top-notch workmanship. Our goal is to relentlessly pursue meaningful, lifetime relationships with our customers. Earning your trust is essential to what we do.
What We Offer
We excel at providing both small and medium-sized handyman services including, but not limited to:
- Carpentry: Adding base trim or crown molding to any rooms, installing new doors or windows and even built-in upgrades for your pets
- Aging In Place: Specialized installations, repairs and remodels to make it easier for senior citizens to live in their home longer
- Maintenance and Installations: Cleaning your gutters and weatherproofing your home, or hanging pictures and TV mounts
- Remodeling Services: Give a fresh new look to your kitchen or bath
- Tile and Flooring: We offer anything from grout and polishing to removal and replacement
- Take an in-depth look at services that our skilled craftsmen can provide
We Believe In
- Connection to Service: We have a service heart and a service soul
- Connection to Craftsmanship: We believe in quality craftsmanship that exceeds your expectations
- Connection to Trust: Trust is what makes our company thrive
- Connection to Community: The community is the heart of our business and allows us to build and nurture our connections
- Connection to Home: The little things help us make Handyman Connection a memorable household name
Want to Partner with Handyman Connection?
Call 1-800-88-HANDY or request an estimate online for a free, in-home consultation.
I had a host of projects for which I hired Handyman Connection: replacing the front door threshold, replacing the patio door, replacing some siding, installing new bathroom faucets, etc. The owner Dave Fisch came out and was very clear about the proper way to make the repairs including what was necessary to be inline with city codes, which gave me confidence that they would not cut any corners. The work was performed by Ricky Herr, who did a great job. Ricky indicated that he was going to treat our house the way he treated his own house. Ricky lived up to his philosophy. I am demanding for having the work done the right way and Ricky was very patient with my requests and performed the work the way I wanted it. He even came on a Saturday because I was trying to get work completed before my painter came to paint the exterior. Ricky is also a very likeable nice person. Finally, Amber the scheduler was excellent to deal with as I tried to get worked finished before my painter was scheduled to come. Overall it was a great experience from a very professional organization.
Handyman Connection of West Omaha
Quick response. Very happy with the job done.
Handyman Connection of Ann Arbor
I've used the Handyman Connection a couple of times to help with general repairs around the house! They have always been professional and have done an excellent job. My last job was done by Michael and he was great - friendly/competent/thorough.
Handyman Connection of Calgary