What We Do
Jobs We Specialize In
Drywall Repair and Installation Services
- Restoring discolored and damaged areas
- Framing to install a patch or replacement
- Patching holes in ceilings or walls
- Repairing tape seams and nail pops
- Installation of new drywall
- Tape, mud and float seams
- Prime before texturing to hide seams
- Texture to match existing surface: flat, knock-down, popcorn and orange peel
- Removing wall paper
- Priming and painting drywall
For any job, our drywall repair services at the Handyman Connection have you covered. We provide repairs, touch up, installations, customization, and more to fix and improve the walls and ceilings in your home. We can repair discoloration from moisture or watermarks, repair damages done to the wall such as nicks and marks, repair tape seams and nail pops, and patch up and fix any holes in your walls and ceiling. When our work is done, your walls will look as good as new. To take away any hassles that may inconvenience you, our craftsmen even handle removing that pesky wallpaper.
To perfect our drywall repair, we can finish the job with a detailed texture to match the existing surface, prime, and paint the drywall to finish. You won’t be able to tell where the holes, damage, and stains used to be after our detailed and high-quality work is complete. If you are in need or new drywall, repairs, and more, Handyman Connection is the team to do it. Your wall and ceiling’s repair will be done not only at your convenience but will be customized to your exact needs for a stress-free experience as your repairs will be made before you know it.