What We Do
Jobs We Specialize In
Handyman Services for Seniors
At Handyman Connection, we offer a variety of handyman services for seniors. Inevitably, as a household’s occupants and family age, most homes need to be adjusted and updated to provide a more accessible and comfortable space. During this transitional time, let us handle the hard work and make your home fit your specific needs.
Aging in place installations and updates may include options such as ramp installations, roll-out shelves, widening door frames, installing anti-slip flooring, and more to make navigating your home more possible and accessible. These updates allow items such as wheelchairs and walkers to be used in the home with ease. Updates in the bathroom can include grab bar installations, shower seat installations, a walk-in tub or no threshold shower, and more. Updates in the bathroom, kitchen, the entryways, and more will make your home convenient for you.
Our handyman services for seniors will allow you to overcome any physical obstacles that your current environment provides. Live in comfort and capability with these additions. During your estimate and walkthrough, tell us exactly what we can do for you and how we can improve your home. Your comfort, safety, and satisfaction are our highest concern.
- Grab bar installation
- Fixed or portable accessibility ramp installation
- Shower seat installation
- Walk-in tub installation
- Zero-threshold/walk-in shower installation
- Anti-scald device installation
- Motion-sensor faucet installation
- Countertop height remodeling
- Roll-out shelving installation
- Anti-slip flooring installation
- Motion-sensor lighting installation
- Door-widening (offset) hinge installation
- Pocket door installation
- Stairlift installation
- Door camera/caregiver camera installation
Learn More About Aging in Place