Painting may not always be an obvious choice when you’re making home improvements, but it can make a big difference. The Handyman Connection painting contractors have the skills to apply new paint and greatly enhance the appearance of your property in Don Mills, ON. Whether it’s part of a complete renovation project or a way to modernize a room, we’re the right place to call if you need professional painters. With our experience in the field, we’re confident you’ll be satisfied with the high-quality standards we adhere to on every job.
Services We Offer
Our painting service extends far beyond just throwing some paint on a wall or two. We’ll help you achieve a more interesting aesthetic with the best equipment and techniques. Your furniture, floors and trim will be well protected from any possible damage while we apply a fresh coat of paint to your walls. Enjoy a fun, new colour that will complement that rest of your decor and interior design.
Here are a few of the services our house painters perform in Don Mills, ON:
- Inside Painting: You pick the colour, and our interior painters will take care of the rest. We take great pride in managing all painting projects quickly and professionally. We will go to great lengths to protect your possessions, while ensuring the paint job looks great for years to come.
- Outside Painting: They may look the same, but interior and exterior painters follow very different procedures. As a part of these projects, we will remove damaged paint layers and use protective coating to ensure the durability of your exterior paint. We will ensure the right tools are used and follow the correct procedure for these types of jobs.
- Installing Wallpaper: You can make a number of different creative statements in a room with the addition of wallpaper. The application of your chosen wallpaper is very important, as you want to avoid every bump and bubble that you can. Our professionals can apply all types of wallpaper correctly and make sure that it stays there.
- Bead Boards and Wainscoting: Both wainscoting and bead boards are easy ways to brighten up the visual aspect of any room in your home. The Handyman Connection knows how to install your wainscoting to interact seamlessly with your paint.
- Texturing and Accents: Using a single colour to cover every blank space is not always the ideal way to approach a painting project. Our professional painters use accents and faux painting techniques as a way to create something truly unique.