The precautions we are taking to protect you and our teams
Handyman Connection offices are taking the necessary precautions to ensure that your health and safety are a priority in how we serve you. To help protect you and our Handyman Connection teams, our locally owned and operated franchises are encouraged to follow these guidelines: Practicing Good Hygiene
- Washing hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer when available.
- Keeping a safe distance (at least 6 feet) from others
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces
- Staying home when sick
Keeping Our Customers Safe
- We are offering on-site and remote estimates to respect social distancing preferences and requirements.
- Before entering a home or property, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ask if our customer is as well.
- Instead of shaking hands we extend a verbal greeting from an appropriate distance.
What Can You Do To Help?
- Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
- Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.
- Let us know if you would like us to limit the amount of information we leave behind, and we can make adjustments or email information instead.
We appreciate your continued trust in Handyman Connection and look forward to completing your home improvement projects. People make a house a home, so stay safe and be well—we’ll get through this together.