Handyman Connection Serving the Clayton, MO area
Handyman Connection serves Clayton and the surrounding area and is the best option for handyman services in your area. If you need help with your home improvement give us a call!
Why wait to complete your home repair? A handyman is the best option for many of your remodeling projects, plumbing issues, or drywall repairs. Handyman Connection can take care of any job, no matter how big or small. Handyman Connection always does a great job!
Hiring Handyman Connection is a great, timely way to have valuable maintenance or construction projects done in the Clayton area. Ongoing maintenance is often important to avoid costly repairs in the future. Handyman Connection can help homeowners with many small repairs and small projects which can add up to overall quality home improvements. Handyman Connection responds quickly to any inquiry in Clayton and will manage the entire project from start to finish. We take pride in doing an excellent job! Don’t let the size or complexity of your job deter you from calling us. We can help with a wide range of jobs,from ceiling fan or door installation to a larger home improvement project. Call us if you want excellent work!
Have us take a look at all of your problems
Handyman jobs in Clayton are most effective if you have a set of tasks. Handyman Connection charges by the job or project. If you have several small projects that need completed, our handyman service can likely complete them all in one stop, potentially saving you time and money!
A handyman’s skills are vast!
Aside from larger, more complex projects that may require more specialty, such as major electrical, plumbing, or HVAC issues, a handyman can help with large variety of projects. Handyman Connection does basic plumbing and electrical work, however, a specialty contractor is recommended for jobs with a more specialized scope. Other handyman projects can include smaller jobs such as exterior painting, small repairs, carpentry work, drywall, or minor installation.
A handyman’s work can be broad. Some are trained in a specific area while others can perform a wide range of home improvement tasks. Before you hire a handyman for your project in Clayton MO, do your research. Look at reviews and make a list of work tasks needed for your home repair so you can be sure to find the best handyman for the job. Here is a list of repairs and home improvements a handyman can help with.
- Installation of cabinet shelves.
- Exterior painting or interior painting work.
- Caulking – It is important to seal windows, doors, and siding to improve energy efficiency.
- Furniture assembly: Having trouble assembling your IKEA dresser Save yourself the trouble and hire a handyman.
- Power washing and other ongoing maintenance.
- Small remodeling projects. You don’t have time to tear your home apart and deal with the debris. Hire someone to do it for you.
- Gutter cleaning. Gutter cleaning should be performed twice a year depending on where you live. Although it’s not difficult, it can be dangerous. A handyman can help!
- Woodwork: Need a new deck or does your porch need to be repaired? This job is ideal for a handyman.