What can a handyman plumber do for you? While some plumbing jobs and repairs can be a simple fix, others are more complicated. Therefore, knowing if you should call a handyman plumber or a licensed professional is a must.
Handyman Connection offers full-scale home plumbing services across the United States and Canada. If you are unsure if you need a handyman plumber or a licensed professional, here are a few examples of projects that belong to handymen and plumbing service companies respectively.
When to Call a Handyman Plumber
Are you trying to access how much assistance you need when it comes to your plumbing issues? First, you’ll need to evaluate the severity of the situation. Handyman plumbers are great for smaller, non-invasive fixes of toilets, showerheads, sinks, and other smaller plumbing fixtures around the house. Also, know that any fix that doesn’t require digging into your walls or flooring falls within the wheelhouse of a handyman plumber.
Reasons to Call a Handyman Plumber
- Leaky faucets
- Broken toilet handles or handle arms
- Broken toilet seat replacement
- Fixing the flapper or other toilet tank mechanisms
- Repairing or replacing a broken faucet
- Installing new faucet, toilet, or showerhead
- Installing a garbage disposal
- Minorly clogged pipes
- Repairs that don’t require cutting into the wall or floor
Reasons to Call a Plumber
On the other hand, plumbers are licensed professionals who have often had many years of training or apprenticeships to learn the trade. Therefore, when the job calls for one, Handyman Connection’s plumbers can help with major fixes that deal with the inner workings of your house.
Reasons to Call Professional Plumbing Services
- Burst pipes
- Issues with water temperature or gas pressure
- Major sump pump problems
- Rerouting water lines
- Bathroom remodels
- Supply line installation or replacement
- Clogged pipes that cannot be fixed with a drain snake
- Tub or shower installations
- Plumbing repairs that require cutting into the wall or floor
Connect with a Handyman Connection Plumber Today
Whatever plumbing repairs or maintenance you need, call Handyman Connection to get in touch with a professional who can handle the job. In addition to general repairs and maintenance, we offer expert home plumbing services* as well as general handyman services across North America. We are happy to help with everything from clogged pipes to full-scale bathroom remodels. Call today for a free estimate!
*Services vary by location. Get in touch with your local Handyman Connection to learn more.