What We Do
Jobs We Specialize In
- Leaking toilets and leaking faucets
- Installing toilets, flanges and wax rings
- Supply line installation or replacement
- Adding new mixer valves in showers
- Moving drains and supply lines
- Installing and repairing shower heads and steam showers
- Repairing vent pipes and drain systems
- Installing washing machine hookups
- Toilet Installation or Replacement
- Tub/Shower Installation or Replacement
- Vanity Installation or Replacement
- Faucet Installation or Replacement
Etobicoke is a great area with plenty to do, so you don’t want to spend your free time tackling all your plumbing problems. At Handyman Connection, we know how precious your time is, and we have a wide range of professionals in every aspect related to home improvement. When you need plumbing services in Etobicoke, you can count on us.
Why Handyman Connection?
When it comes to your plumbing issues, the professionals at Handyman Connection are committed to ensuring your satisfaction. We look at each job to determine which steps will be best for that particular situation. Giving each project this dedicated and focused look allows us to provide the very best services and products. Some other reasons to choose Handyman Connection in Toronto West include:
- Our plumbing services encompass installations, repairs, replacements, renovations, remodels and everything else related to your plumbing needs.
- We’ll get you in touch with a professional to provide you with a free estimate.
- Our craftsmen have insurance that benefits each customer.
- Many services have a one-year guarantee.
- Our services go beyond plumbing to include electrical work, construction, aging in place, painting, drywall installation and repair, storage solutions, flooring, and more.
- Our plumbers are trained, qualified, experienced and undergo a background check every year.
We also realize how important communication is. You want to know what’s going on with your plumbing situation, so we’ll keep you updated every step of the way, helping the entire experience run smoothly.
How Will You Know When To Call?
Sometimes you’ll notice water damage around your sink, and it will just mean you need to teach your kids how to keep the water in the sink instead of on the floor, but that is rare. Most of the time, you notice water damage, it’s because there’s a leak somewhere. When you see discolouring on the walls, mould or mildew around the ceiling, a musky odour, or any other sign of a leak, it’s time to call expert plumbing services in Etobicoke. Some other times to give us a call include:
- When you’re renovating – Remodels and renovations can make a home go from drab to beautiful in just a short period of time. If the project includes plumbing, be sure you trust it to Handyman Connection.
- When you have low water pressure or no water at all – If you don’t have any water flowing out of your faucets, or if the flow is relatively low, there’s likely a leak that has slowly driven your plumbing system off course. We’ll diagnose the issue and get your water back up to speed.
- When you notice actual water in your home or office – Plumbing emergencies are never fun to deal with, but they happen. If your dishwasher has water running out from underneath, or if you get a gush of water from underneath the toilet when you flush, you should contact us immediately.
- When your water won’t heat – It takes hot water to complete a variety of tasks correctly, such as running the dishwasher or the washing machine. Of course, you probably want a hot shower as well, so if you can’t get your water to heat, we’ll help you get it back.
Call Handyman Connection for Your Free Estimate
At Handyman Connection, we aim for 100% customer satisfaction with every job. When you need plumbing services in Toronto West, contact us to get started on your free estimate.