Supporting Our Community
Covid-19: Our guidelines
The precautions we are taking to protect you and our teams
Handyman Connection of Toronto West is taking the necessary precautions to ensure that your health and safety are a priority in how we serve you. To help protect you and our Handyman Connection team, our craftsmen are encouraged to follow these guidelines:
Practicing Good Hygiene
- Washing hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer when available.
- Keeping a safe distance (at least 6 feet) from others
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces
- Staying home when sick
Keeping Our Customers Safe
- We are offering on-site and remote estimates to respect social distancing preferences and requirements.
- Before entering a home or property, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ask if our customer is as well.
- Instead of shaking hands we extend a verbal greeting from an appropriate distance.
What Can You Do To Help?
- Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
- Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.
- Let us know if you would like us to limit the amount of information we leave behind, and we can make adjustments or email information instead.
We appreciate your continued trust in Handyman Connection of Toronto West and look forward to completing your home improvement projects. People make a house a home, so stay safe and be well—we’ll get through this together.
See What Our Customers Have To Say
I am so happy with your service. Your staff is friendly gets the job done explains if something more is needed. Very clean no mess. I will recommend you to family and friends. Thank you for always doing a great job and always there when I call.
The attic needs a little carpentry work.
My project - updating my kitchen and bathroom - was a big success thanks to the team at Handyman Connection. The estimate was fair and precise and it turned out to be exactly right, no overruns in time or cost. The workmanship was excellent; performed efficiently, with the skills that come from long experience. Everyone who worked with me was professional and friendly. Best of all, I'm delighted with my revived kitchen and bath. Really great experience!
Awards & Accolades
See What We've Done
See Our Special Offers
Check Out Our Latest Posts
Handyman Connection Recognized on Qualified Remodeler’s 2018 Home Improvement Pro Top 200 List
We’re excited to share that we’ve placed #34 on Qualified Remodeler’s 2018 Home Improvement Pro (HIP) Top 200 List. The HIP Top 200 list recognizes the top 200 home improvement companies based on revenue. Handyman Connection’s expertise in a variety of services from traditional home repairs to remodeling, coupled with increased expansion efforts, contributed to […]
Top 3 Reasons to Remodel Your Basement
We get it. You’ve been on the fence about remodelling your basement because your friends and family are unsure if it’s worth it. If you’ve heard advice from friends and family but still remain on the fence, here are three important reasons why you should consider a remodel for your basement. Multipurpose Utility The creative […]