What We Do
Jobs We Specialize In
- Leaking toilets and leaking faucets
- Installing toilets, flanges and wax rings
- Supply line installation or replacement
- Adding new mixer valves in showers
- Moving drains and supply lines
- Installing and repairing shower heads and steam showers
- Repairing vent pipes and drain systems
- Installing washing machine hookups
- Toilet Installation or Replacement
- Tub/Shower Installation or Replacement
- Vanity Installation or Replacement
- Faucet Installation or Replacement
Plumbing issues are part of owning a home or brick-and-mortar business, but that doesn’t mean they have to stick around. Some water access and drainage concerns are minor and can be ignored for a bit, but others may affect the day-to-day use of the various sinks and appliances throughout your property. When you encounter a plumbing problem, your local Handyman Connection is here to help. We provide plumbing services to residents and business owners throughout the Vaughan area. Because each team member is highly experienced, you can count on us to get the job done right.
Why Call a Plumber?
You likely have faucets, drains and pipes throughout your home or place of business, so it is not surprising that plumbing problems come in many shapes and sizes. Some of these concerns may not be very serious, but others require immediate assistance.
Everyday situations in which homeowners and business owners reach out to a plumber may involve either routine maintenance or some type of remodelling. Consider a few examples:
- Clogged drains
- Toilets that continuously run
- Needing new showerheads or faucets
- Low water pressure
- Needing new appliances, such as washing machines
- Dripping faucets
- Making renovations to the bathroom or kitchen
- Failing water heater
Even though these concerns are not emergent, it is still wise to look into professional plumbing services in Vaughan. Taking on these projects without plumbing experience may result in leaks or other problems down the road.
There are also more serious circumstances that require expert help:
- Leaking pipes
- Burst pipes
- Backup of water
- No access to water
In these sorts of situations, it’s best to resolve the problem right away in order to avoid water damage or mould growth. This is why it’s a good idea to find a dependable plumber in your area that you can reach out to when you’re in a pinch.
Why Trust Handyman Connection?
At Handyman Connection, we take home improvements seriously. We aim to provide repairs and installations that stand the test of time, rather than simply providing a temporary fix. Because each of our team members is highly experienced, you don’t have to worry about improperly handled plumbing projects.
On top of our first-rate services, we also continually strive to take excellent care of each one of our clients. No matter how big or small your home improvement project is, you are our priority. Our goal is to help you navigate the repair process to make it go as smoothly as possible.
You can count on us to handle a variety of plumbing jobs:
- Installation of faucets and showerheads
- Installation of toilets, tubs and vanities
- Installation of hookups for washing machines
- Repair of leaks
- Repair of drain systems
- Rearrangement of supply lines and drains
If you are experiencing a plumbing concern and aren’t sure what the problem is, we can help diagnose the issue. We strive to leave you with water access and drainage systems that meet your specific needs.
Contact Us Today
Whether you have just noticed a worrisome leak or wish to swap out some of your old appliances for new ones, our plumbing services Vaugh team at your local Handyman Connection is ready to take on the challenge. Contact us today to receive a cost estimate and schedule a free consultation. We’re eager to get your home or place of business back in working order.