What We Do
Jobs We Specialize In
- Installing and repairing electrical fixtures, outlets and switches
- Ceiling fan installation
- Light fixture installation
- Upgrading electrical panels and sub-panels
- Installing GFCIs (ground fault circuit interrupters) and electrical surge protectors
- Installing motion detectors and other security equipment
- Adding hard-wired smoke detectors
- Installing carbon monoxide detectors
- Installing recessed lighting
- Installing under cabinet lighting
- Installing and wiring for backup generators
When you need an electrician in Vancouver, you don’t want to trust that job to just anyone. This is a specialized field that requires a professional with the proper training and experience. Electrical work can be dangerous for the person doing it and improper electrical repair services can even endanger the safety of your home or business in North Fraser.
Who We Are
Each of the workers with Handyman Connection has more than ten years of experience in his or her specialty. Before they come to work with us, we do a thorough background check, and this is repeated on a yearly basis. We are confident in our abilities, so we back our work with a guarantee.
Our electricians are used to working independently. They typically have other skills as well, so they really understand how their work combines with other aspects of a project. Each works independently, without the need of a general contractor, paying attention to the full scope of the job and staying on time and on budget so you don’t have to supervise.
Types of Electrical Services We Offer
From simple switching of light fixtures to complete rewiring, no job is too small or too big for our team. The following are just some of the typical types of work we get called for, but if you don’t see what you need listed below, just ask!
- Installation and repair of fixtures, switches, and outlets
- Installation of ceiling fans
- Upgrading of electrical panels
- Installation of security equipment such as motion detectors
- Installation of smoke detectors (hard-wired) and carbon monoxide detectors
- Installation of ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs) and electrical surge protectors
- Installation of recessed lighting and under-cabinet lighting
- Installation and wiring for backup generators
How We Work
Step one is to let us know what electrical services you need to be completed. If you have a project that includes more than an electrician, no problem! We have experts in every phase of repair and home or office improvements that you might need. Once we have an idea of your requirements, we’ll provide you with a free estimate on time and budget. We’ll get the help you need scheduled once the estimate meets with your approval.
With some projects, it’s difficult to figure out exactly what kind of services will be needed. Let us know what you want the end product to look like, and we can help you determine how to get there. We’ll take you through your options, what the different costs are, and the pros and cons of each one.
Why Use Handyman Connection?
We take just as much pride in our work as if it were for our own home or office. We will listen to your concerns and follow through on our promises to ensure you are completely satisfied with our service, from the moment you call until we pack up our tools and head home.
There’s no need to put off that job around your home or office because you don’t have time, are worried whether you have the electrical know-how, or are afraid it will be too expensive. Contact us today or fill out an online request and we’ll get you a free estimate on how we can be of service. Our professional team will be with you from start to finish, delivering you quality service at a reasonable price.