What We Do
Jobs We Specialize In
- Installing and repairing electrical fixtures, outlets and switches
- Ceiling fan installation
- Light fixture installation
- Upgrading electrical panels and sub-panels
- Installing GFCIs (ground fault circuit interrupters) and electrical surge protectors
- Installing motion detectors and other security equipment
- Adding hard-wired smoke detectors
- Installing carbon monoxide detectors
- Installing recessed lighting
- Installing under cabinet lighting
- Installing and wiring for backup generators
For homeowners and business owners who don’t have extensive experience with electrical work, handling electrical issues may seem a bit disconcerting, and rightfully so. Electrical systems are wonderful when they function properly, but they can present many hazards when they don’t. This is why it’s best to seek out professionals who specialize in electrical repair services. If you need an electrician in Saskatoon, Handyman Connection has you covered. Our experienced team can handle a multitude of electrical concerns and we are dedicated to make the repair process as stress-free as possible.
Should You Call an Electrician?
There are numerous reasons you may need to seek out someone with electrical experience. For one, many homeowners and business owners must update their electrical system at some point in their ownership of a property. This is especially important if your building is a bit older. Signs that you may need to make some renovations to your electrical system include having old wiring, not having enough outlets, lacking three-prong outlets or needing more power. Electricians can help make these modifications in order to prevent potential safety issues and to ensure that your electrical needs are met.
In addition to updating electrical components, there are several other reasons you may require an electrician’s expertise. For example, if you notice that an outlet is not functional, is unusually warm or shocks you, it’s time to seek professional help. If you detect issues with your breakers, such as a buzzing sound or a breaker that repeatedly trips, this is also cause to call an electrician. Finally, it is wise to reach out to an expert if any of your appliances are sparking or if your lights are flickering. Addressing these issues right away may prevent more costly or hazardous conditions down the road.
What Makes Handyman Connection Unique?
At your local Handyman Connection in Saskatoon, we know how important it is to have reliable and safe access to electricity in your home or place of business. This is why our team members have in-depth knowledge of electrical systems and years of experience in this field. When you work with us, you can rest assured that your electrical work will be handled properly.
Our team can tackle a variety of electrical projects:
- Installation of safety devices such as carbon monoxide detectors, smoke detectors and motion detectors
- Addition of under-cabinet and recessed lights to your existing lighting layout
- Installation of equipment such as light fixtures and ceiling fans
- Improving your overall electrical system with backup generators, new electrical panels, surge protectors and ground fault circuit interrupters
- Addition or repair of switches and outlets
On top of the diverse, high-quality electrical repair services, we at Handyman Connection also take pride in offering excellent customer service. If you have questions, concerns or special requests, we are happy to discuss them in order to ensure your complete satisfaction. We aim to make the repair process as smooth and efficient as possible.
Whether you need to add on to your electrical system to accomodate a growing family or update old wiring to keep your business up to code, our team at Handyman Connection has you covered. Contact us today to begin discussing the home improvements you need. We would be happy to schedule your free consultation and provide you with a price estimate.