What We Do
Jobs We Specialize In
- Installing and repairing electrical fixtures, outlets and switches
- Ceiling fan installation
- Light fixture installation
- Upgrading electrical panels and sub-panels
- Installing GFCIs (ground fault circuit interrupters) and electrical surge protectors
- Installing motion detectors and other security equipment
- Adding hard-wired smoke detectors
- Installing carbon monoxide detectors
- Installing recessed lighting
- Installing under cabinet lighting
- Installing and wiring for backup generators
With the popularity of home improvement shows and video tutorials online showing how to do various repair projects, some homeowners may be tempted to try more DIY projects. One area to avoid tackling yourself is an electrical project. These projects are best left to an electrician in Regina with training and certifications, like the pros at the Handyman Connection. At the Handyman Connection, homeowners can get quality electrical and plumbing services from skilled electricians and plumbers.
Why You Should Choose a Licensed Pro
There are lots of things that could go wrong if you attempt to do an electrical project on your own. What looks like a simple fix may turn out to be much more complicated and time-consuming. Here are the reasons why you should hire a professional electrician to take on your home’s electrical projects:
- Safety Concerns – Doing work on electrical components involves some risk to your safety. Untrained individuals working on junction boxes or wiring may accidentally give themselves an electrical shock. There is also a risk of electrocution when working on high voltage components. It’s best to leave this work up to professionals who have been trained in electrical work safety.
- Quality Workmanship – Homeowners who hire licensed electricians for their home’s electrical work may also get better quality results. Rewiring a home, swapping out outlets and repairing faulty electrical work requires a skilled professional who is committed to excellence.
- Cost-Effective – Having a pro complete your electrical project may end up being much more cost-effective than the DIY route. Instead of wasting time, energy and resources on different DIY solutions, you can get your electrical issue fixed right away.
- Problem Solving – Some electrical problems are incredibly complicated and not easy to fix. That’s why homeowners should turn to the Handyman Connection to get a diagnosis and viable solution to the issue.
- Legal Issues – Many towns and cities require electrical work to be performed only by a licensed electrician. Additionally, extensive work in wiring and electrical junction boxes may require permits, which professionals have experience with.
- Risk to Property – There is also a risk to your property if your wiring is not performed properly. Electrical fires due to faulty wiring are common and could result in significant property loss. A professional can help prevent problems from arising later down the road as well.
How We Help Homeowners
At the Handyman Connection, we specialize in helping homeowners with electrical home improvement projects. There is a team of licensed professionals ready and willing to help with all electrical work in your home. The electricians at the Handyman Connection bring with them years of experience and expertise in their field. Our philosophy of service also puts a heavy emphasis on you, the customer, and your satisfaction. Here are some of the electrical jobs the pros at the Handyman Connection can perform for homeowners:
- Reconfiguring electrical panels
- Upgrading electrical sub-panels
- Connecting GFCIs and surge protectors
- Mounting new electrical outlets
- Repairing outlets
- Installing ceiling fans
- Hardwiring smoke detectors
- Setting up the wiring for back-up home generators
- Placing motion detectors and security features
Electrical work is serious stuff, and you don’t want to put yourself, your family or your home at risk by going the DIY route. If you are looking for an electrician in Regina, let us take care of your issues so you can get some peace of mind and solutions that work for your home. Contact the team at the Handyman Connection today to schedule your electrical service in Regina.