What We Do
Jobs We Specialize In
- Interior and exterior door installation or replacement
- Interior and exterior trim installation or replacement
- Base trim and crown molding installation
- Beadboard and wainscoting installation
- Adding pet doors and storm doors
- Complete cabinet repairs or replacement
- Window installation or replacement
There are plenty of do-it-yourself projects out there, but when it comes to construction, your repair, remodel or renovation should be handled by professionals. At Handyman Connection, our local carpentry handymen have the skills and training to get the job done correctly. Our resources allow us to offer you many different types of construction services, so whether you need a window installed, a complete remodel or an electrician, we’ve got you covered.
When Should You Call a Carpenter?
Any time you need carpentry services, you should call a carpenter at Handyman Connection. From the installation of a door to a complete cabinet replacement, we tackle all your home renovation projects. Benefits of hiring our professionals include:
- Accuracy – Something that many small business owners and homeowners overlook is the importance of accuracy. Everything that is built by a carpenter should be done so with attention to detail and accuracy. This ensures corners are lined up properly, surfaces are level and finishes look great!
- Cost-Effectiveness – Hiring a carpenter in Regina ensures you don’t pay more for your project than you should. With access to materials and the experience to get the job done right the first time, you end up saving when you call a carpenter to tackle your job.
- Material Understanding – Some materials are just better for certain projects than others. With our expertise, you don’t have to worry about accidentally using a softwood when you should have used a hardwood. We can also find materials that are locally fabricated, making them less expensive.
- Trends and Techniques – While there are many techniques and trends in construction that are tried and true, others have changed over the decades. As construction evolves, so do we, with a passion that takes our construction skills to the next level.
What Services Do Our Carpenters Provide?
At Handyman Connection, we strive to bring the residents and business owners of Regina a variety of construction services they may need. Our carpenters specialize in:
- Remodels – Improving your home or office is one of the best ways to minimize costs while achieving a new space. Our remodels include bathrooms, kitchens, basements, porches and other home upgrades.
- Drywall – From repairing the old to installing the new, we have a knack for drywall. We can match existing surface textures, remove wallpaper, prime, tape, mud and float the seams.
- Flooring – We specialize in flooring, offering the removal and replacement of most flooring types. Our tile services extend to fireplace trim, countertops, backsplashes, windows, shower walls, etc.
- Electrical – Our electrical repair services include fixtures, outlets, switches, ceiling fans, carbon monoxide and smoke detectors and generators.
- Plumbing – No remodel is complete without expert plumbing services. From fixing leaky toilets to installing a new vanity, our handyman plumbers have the skills it takes.
Contacting Handyman Connection
At Handyman Connection, we have a host of professionals who specialize in different areas of your construction project. From a floor installer to an electrician in Regina, we always have the expertise you’re looking for. We also focus on general home maintenance, ensuring all of the little repairs that require attention are completed. This keeps your home or office in better shape overall.The next time you’re thinking of completing a remodel or renovation, or need some repairs, don’t hesitate to contact the team that will get it done right. Contact Handyman Connection today to request your free estimate.