What We Do
Jobs We Specialize In
- Leaking toilets and leaking faucets
- Installing toilets, flanges and wax rings
- Supply line installation or replacement
- Adding new mixer valves in showers
- Moving drains and supply lines
- Installing and repairing shower heads and steam showers
- Repairing vent pipes and drain systems
- Installing washing machine hookups
- Toilet Installation or Replacement
- Tub/Shower Installation or Replacement
- Vanity Installation or Replacement
- Faucet Installation or Replacement
Your Ottawa home is likely your greatest investment, and its upkeep probably ranks high on your list of priorities. There are many problems that can plague a home, but few are more potentially damaging than plumbing problems. At Handyman Connection, our plumbing services Ottawa specialists can help with a variety of issues you may have around the house.
When To Call a Plumber
Some plumbing problems may at first seem like minor concerns that you could easily fix in five minutes or less. However, many of these issues may actually be bigger problems with your pipes or sewage system. Here are the most common signs that you need to contact us for plumbing services:
- A Leaky Showerhead – You may think that a leaking showerhead is common and not much cause for concern, especially in the case of a minor leakage. However, there are several secondary problems this may cause in the long run. Our experienced plumbers can help you avoid these issues by inspecting and repairing the leak, whether you need a new showerhead or water supply lines. They will also discuss the repair process with you, from which parts are needed to the repair timeline.
- Overflowing or Running Toilets – One of the worst plumbing disasters is an overflowing toilet. Water from a toilet overflow is contaminated with waste and can cause serious damage to the floors in the bathroom and ceiling below. If your toilets overflow on a regular basis, you may need to get a plumber’s advice. A toilet that runs constantly can sometimes be fixed by adjusting the flapper at the bottom of the toilet tank, but when the problem persists, it could signal a bigger issue. Our plumbers have the know-how to inspect and troubleshoot a running toilet and repair it to prevent water waste and malfunction that could lead to costly floods.
- Sewage Smells – Whether you catch an occasional whiff of sewage around your home or the smell is consistent, calling in our plumbing services Ottawa experts can help prevent a larger, potentially damaging problem. Our technicians can inspect your home and target the source of the problem, whether your system simply needs new parts or your septic tank needs service. This can eliminate foul smells that are unpleasant to live with.
- Installing new plumbing – Putting in a new faucet, sink or shower may sound like a do-it-yourself dream, but there are many issues that could crop up and make the job difficult. Our plumbers are experienced with a variety of different installation jobs and can complete the job correctly. They can also answer questions you may have about a specific job so you have greater peace of mind about the project’s outcome, which is an important aspect of any project that may increase the value of your home.
- Broken water supply lines – If your washing machine, dishwasher or fridge experiences a ruptured water supply line, it could result in a costly flood. This is an issue that requires immediate attention from our experienced plumbers, who can perform mitigation to prevent the spread of any flood and repair the line as well. Because a broken water supply line can flood an area quickly, it is wise to call us right away once you turn off the water in your home so our plumbers can gauge the damage and offer you repair solutions.
Why You Should Rely on a Licensed, Skilled Tradesman
Without professional experience, a license and expertise in this field, it’s hard to tell the difference between a minor problem and something potentially catastrophic. There’s a lot that could go wrong if you try to fix major plumbing issues by yourself. At the Handyman Connection, our customers can count on us to understand the issue quickly and offer complete solutions that fix the underlying problem. In addition to helping homeowners solve plumbing mishaps, we are also able to provide professional installation services for plumbing fixtures, such as toilets, sinks, vanities, bathtubs, showers and washer and dryer hookups.
No matter your plumbing needs, Handyman Connection is standing by to help you protect your Ottawa home. Contact us today and put your home in our hands.