Everyone can benefit from better organization and more storage options. After all, if you do not have a space for everything in your home, it may seem cluttered and uncomfortable. Your belongings may also sustain damage if they do not have a place to call home. Whether you have a growing family, a passion for sports or hobbies, a crowded toy room or a disorganized kitchen, Handyman Connections has the perfect storage solutions in Kelowna and surrounding areas.
Bring Order to Organizational Chaos
If disorganization is affecting your ability to enjoy your home, bringing order to organizational chaos may improve your quality of life. Here are some tips for ensuring everything in your house has its own place:
- Create a simple organizational system: While there are many sophisticated organizational systems, the right one for you may be simpler. By starting with a basic system, you may increase your chances of sticking with it.
- Maximize closet and pantry space: Occasionally cleaning out your closets and pantries ensures you have as much available space as possible. You may also want to add additional racks, rods, drawers and other storage solutions to maximize your closet and pantry space.
- Use boxes and bins: With boxes and bins, you can group like items together. Even better, by stashing small or awkward items inside boxes, you improve the look of your space.
- Invest in a label maker: Putting away items you use infrequently may give you more space to store the ones you use regularly. Creating a custom label lets you know exactly what is in every box.
- Add a storage shed: If your closets, basement, attic and crawlspace are full, constructing a storage shed in your backyard may increase your storage capacity. Likewise, by organizing your garage and outbuildings, you have easier access to outdoor items, such as shovels and hoses.
Get More From Your Kitchen Cabinets
When planning home renovations in Kelowna, you may want to rework your existing kitchen cabinets. Whether you are looking to increase storage space or merely to change the look of your kitchen, the following may help you achieve your goals:
- Repair broken doors, drawers, hinges and pulls
- Replace knobs, pulls and hinges
- Add additional cabinets to maximize storage space
- Install a pantry for storing dry and canned goods
- Reface cabinets to give them a fresh appearance
- Replace existing cabinets with new ones
- Change the layout of your kitchen
Take Advantage of Our Expertise and Craftsmanship
Here at Handyman Connections, we specialize in organizational solutions and cabinet improvements for Kelowna homeowners. Our experienced craftsmen specialize in the following:
- Designing and building custom shelving
- Installing prefabricated shelves, drawers and cabinetry
- Upgrading closet organization systems
- Adding laundry and bathroom shelves
- Building one-of-a-kind entertainment centers
- Constructing garage and storage shed shelves
Schedule Your Free Estimate Today
Before paying thousands of dollars each year to rent an off-site storage unit, let us help you identify some smart storage options for your Kelowna home. When you work with Handyman Connections, you always receive expert craftsmanship and superior service. In fact, we guarantee it. If you are tired of having organizational chaos destroy the comfort and usability of your home, schedule a free estimate to learn how we can help you establish order and get more out of your house. Contact us or complete our online contact form to set up your stress-free consultation.