What We Do
Jobs We Specialize In
- Installing and repairing electrical fixtures, outlets and switches
- Ceiling fan installation
- Light fixture installation
- Upgrading electrical panels and sub-panels
- Installing GFCIs (ground fault circuit interrupters) and electrical surge protectors
- Installing motion detectors and other security equipment
- Adding hard-wired smoke detectors
- Installing carbon monoxide detectors
- Installing recessed lighting
- Installing under cabinet lighting
- Installing and wiring for backup generators
When you need an electrician in Calgary, you can count on the professionals at Handyman Connection. For over 24 years, we’ve been serving residents and business owners in Calgary, offering the best when it comes to electrical repair services. Each of our handymen places customer satisfaction as a top priority, ensuring the work gets done correctly and on time. Whether you’re building a new home or renovating an old one, our electrical craftsmen are waiting to take your call.
When To Call Us
There are dozens, if not hundreds of reasons to call an electrician, even if you just have a few simple questions. At Handyman Connection, we offer electrical repair services for a variety of purposes. Some of the reasons you might need us include:
- If you’re planning a remodel – Some remodels require an entire rewiring service, while others might require our installation services for outlets and fixtures. In any case, we are experts at remodels and renovations.
- If your home is old – Older homes mean older wiring systems, and in many cases, those old systems aren’t safe. Particularly if your Calgary home was built before 1950, the electrical system may have been completed with knob and tube wiring. We can completely replace this hazardous system.
- If you are low on power – With the technology of today, we can do a wide range of things from the comfort of our own homes, but most of those things come with a need for additional power. If your video game systems, computers, smart devices, kitchen appliances and other electronics require more power than your original electrical panel can handle, let us rework it so you can keep living in the comfort you’re used to
- If your breakers keep tripping – Having your breakers trip on a regular basis is not just annoying, but dangerous as well. Most often, your electrical panel has become overloaded with your electronics trying to draw more current than the panel can give. Our electricians have the experience required to safely work on your panel.
- If your breakers are buzzing – If you have ever noticed noise coming from your breaker panel, you have a serious problem that requires immediate attention. Buzzing or humming in your breaker box is a sign that a fire could be about to spark. Give us a call and let us handle the situation as soon as possible.
- If your switch plates and faceplates are warm – When plugging things in or taking them out, or when you turn the light on or off, the outlet plates should never be warm. If they are, we can adjust the power level in your home to keep up with the demand.
How Handyman Connection Stacks Up
When you hire a Calgary electrician from Handyman Connection, you can rest assured you’re hiring a professional with the experience the job requires. Our craftsmen are experts in their fields, giving you the best electrical work Calgary has to offer. As locals ourselves, we understand local ordinances and best business practices, ensuring your project is completed safely and up to code.
At Handyman Connection, we are all about the details. We focus on each individual job, making sure the details for your job are handled correctly. One size does not fit all in the electrical industry, and our electricians put forth that extra effort one job might require over another.
Give Us a Call To Request an Estimate
Handyman Connection is committed to each customer looking for electrical repair services and other jobs. Whether you’re thinking about renovating the kitchen or are adding a bedroom to the back of your home in Calgary, let us help! Simply fill in our form to request your free estimate today.