Improve your Home with These Top 10 Home Improvement Projects for Spring in the Lexington Area
Update your home as the warm weather arrives this spring. Here are 10 of our team’s favorite home improvement projects. See what you can complete this season and enjoy that warm weather once the work is done!
- Siding: Give your home a new look. Siding keeps your home weather and waterproof all while providing new options for colors, materials, and styles you can use to change your home’s look.
- Landscape: If you enjoy gardening or want a pretty view, projects can include new fences, railing, easy-to-use raised garden beds, and more.
- Decks: Create the perfect place for a family gathering. Update your deck with a new stain, sealing, or cleaning, or if you do not have one yet, install a deck to open new possibilities in your yard.
- Windows: New windows improve your home’s heat and cooling and make your home look brand new.
- Patios: On level terrain, a patio can give you a new place to enjoy in your yard. These can be constructed with cement, stonework, tile, and more.
- Pressure Washing: Get ready for summer by cleaning your siding, patio, deck, or driveway.
- Lighting: Add lights to your decks, patios, and pathways to really increase the use of these spaces. Ground lights, hanging lights, and more are only a short list of the installations you can make.
- Driveway: Cracks from winter, tree roots, and more can age your driveway and increase the damage—replace it as needed.
- Patio Furniture: Make sure the cushions are intact and ready to use then clean all furniture.
- Painting: Inside or out, get painting for a fresh clean look in your home.
After this spring, summer is nearly here! Get these projects done to enjoy the coming seasons. From DIY to professional help, see how you can complete a home improvement project to increase your home’s value, enjoyment, and appearance.
Contact Handyman Connection of Lexington
Contact us or call (859) 549-5429 to start planning your next home improvement project.