These Pressure Washing Tips Will Help Your Home in Midway, Nicholasville, Frankfort, and Nearby Cities Sparkle
Pressure washing is a convenient way to quickly clean your home, driveway, deck, and more. If you have never used a pressure washer before or need to freshen up on how to do so, here are some tips from our craftspeople on how to use a pressure washer.
Pressure Washing Tips
- Test a patch first. If you are washing something for the first time, spray a corner or a small section to make sure your pressure, spray, and mix does not stain or cause damage.
- Move in straight, even lines and do not overlap your strokes. This can leave visible water marks. Holding the sprayer in one spot for long time can cause damage.
- Ear and eye protection are important. Pressure washers, especially gas-powered ones are very loud, so ear protection will help. Eye protection will prevent any injury or accidents if debris flies towards you while cleaning.
- The pressure washing nozzles are universally color-coded depending on their angle and pressure. These streams are weaker or stronger depending on the angle and can be used for different projects and intensities.
- You have a variety of soaps, cleaners, and detergents to use with your pressure washer. Test a patch before you begin to make sure the cleaners do not stain or discolor your surface.
A pressure wash, DIY or a hired service is a great way to make your deck, siding, driveway, or patio look new and sparkling clean. Remove the years of dirt and grime that have built up and make your surroundings neat and clean. These 5 top tips are here to help you learn how to use a pressure washer, a tool you should have an understanding about before you use. With these tips, you will be ready to pressure wash in no time.
Contact Handyman Connection of Lexington
Contact us or call (859) 549-5429 to start planning your next home improvement project in no time.