When it comes to a bathroom remodel, even if the space you are working with seems small, the options to upgrade can be endless. From mixing up the tile colors to installing a new shower-head, any change made in a bathroom will make a statement. Take a look at the top five bathroom upgrades we at Handyman Connection of Lexington have found to really make a bathroom remodel stand out.
- Frameless Glass Shower. Replacing your standard sliding shower door with a glass shower door instantly adds a sense of luxury. What makes this upgrade even better is that it has more to offer than just its looks. With a full glass shower door, you can remove the old ledge or lip that you used to have to step over to get inside the shower. This upgrade in functionality alone can make this option a great choice to suit aging family members.
- Heated Towel Bars. Doesn’t it just sound relaxing? With this upgrade, you can hang your towels on the heated bars before you step into shower and look forward to wrapping yourself up in the warmth afterwards.
- Windows and Skylights. Get rid of the dullness and bring in the light to your bathroom by adding a window or skylight. A window situated right above your bathtub is a beautiful option to open up the view to your outdoors. If wall space is limited, opt for a skylight above your shower to add some natural light.
- Wall-mount Showerheads. This feature is one great way to truly customize your shower. With wall-mount showerheads, you can adjust the heads to spray high or low to accommodate people of all heights.
- Tile Walls. Did you think tiles were made just for the bathroom floor? Think not. One of the biggest statements you can make in your bathroom remodel is to cover one of your walls in a fresh colored tile. This type of upgrade will become a focal point of the space and wow your house guests.
Ready to start remodeling your Lexington home’s bathroom? Give us a call to speak with one of our bathroom remodeling experts and receive a consultation and estimate on your dream project. With years of experience in the remodeling industry, our team will work with you to ensure that the ideas you have for your home come to life in our finished product.