Our bathroom remodeling projects can make your bathroom more beautiful, relaxing, convenient, and safe. Handyman Connection® of Eden Prairie works with some of the most experienced craftsmen in the industry. We will work with you, listen to your needs, recommend the best products, and design a bathroom that fits with your home’s design. Today, we will talk about five bathroom design ideas that will look great in a modern home:
- Mid-Century Modern Furniture – This design aesthetic is all about straight lines, geometric shapes, and natural colors. You need to look for patterns, colors, and materials that fit into these principles when choosing your faucet, fixtures, and mirrors. It’s important to stay consistent when choosing your furnishings. When you do this, you will be able to create focal points to add visual interest by adding a feature that breaks the trend.
- Beautiful Lighting – This is crucial in modern bathroom design. The right lighting arrangement can enhance your bathroom’s atmosphere and make it feel relaxing and serene. Focus on lighting fixtures that have geometric shapes and straight lines. Possible options include skylights, wall mounted lamps with square shades, and accent lights.
- Plants – Adding greenery to your bathroom creates a connection between the outdoors and indoors. Modern design focuses on natural materials, so plants will easily complement your interior bathroom design. One or two plants will be enough for your bathroom. Their bright green leaves will make them look distinctive, particularly if your bathroom features mostly neutral colors.
- Freestanding Bathtubs – This is a staple in modern bathroom designs. Balance is the key word you need to remember when choosing your bathtub. You need to keep things symmetrical and sharp. Think of the bathtub as a design element and place it where it can enhance the appearance of a room. Consider using rectangular bathtubs or pedestal bathtubs because their geometric shapes works well with modern design.
- Simple and Minimalist Design – Finally, make sure to keep things simple. Modern design is about keeping an open and organic space that is free from clutter. Take advantage of built-in cabinetry and shelving to hide unwanted personal items. Store toiletries and other items to make sure that your bathroom is clean and uncluttered. Use backsplash and tile designs that focus on subtlety and geometric shapes to preserve your minimalist design.
This is just a small glimpse of the many possibilities when it comes to bathroom design. Handyman Connection of Eden Prairie can provide you with more specific and useful advice during our initial consultations. We promise to complete your bathroom remodeling project with utmost quality, care, and customer services. Contact us for more bathroom design ideas for modern homes. You can also ask for an estimate.