Whether your faucet won’t stop dripping or your basement is filling with water from a burst pipe, sometimes you just need a plumber to come and fix the problem. Handyman Connection
offers plumbing services Brantford residents can count on wherever and whenever we are needed. When you are dealing with water flowing behind your walls, you want to know that the job was done by a knowledgeable professional. With Handyman Connection, you can be confident the work was done properly.
Is It Time To Call a Plumber?
No one wants to have to call a plumber to fix a problem. Unfortunately, this sometimes means that homeowners ignore issues for too long. The following are a few signs that it is time to call right away:
- No or Low Water Flow: It is probably no surprise that if you don’t have water flowing, it is time to get a plumber to help. The same applies to unusually low water pressure.
- Faucets Are Dripping: That dripping faucet isn’t going to fix itself. You may be wasting a lot of water (and money) by holding off on addressing the issue.
- Drains Aren’t Draining: You don’t need to wait for your drains to work. If they are failing to drain or doing so slowly, we can help.
- No Hot Water: Sometimes you will have water flowing but no hot water. This is an issue that requires professional help.
- Water Heater is “Sweating”: Do you ever notice water on the outside of your water heater. This is a sign of a slow but steady leak that needs to be fixed.
- Toilet Keeps Overflowing: Clogged toilets happen sometimes. However, if it is overflowing is acting strangely without an apparent clog, that may require a plumber.
You should also call us if you need to hook up something new. Whether it is a dishwasher, washing machine or any other plumbed-in home improvement, give yourself the comfort of knowing the job will be done right by a Handyman Connection plumber.
Our Plumbing Specialties
We can provide comprehensive plumbing services to Brantford homes and businesses. However, there are a few areas we specialize in because they are the most in-demand in the area:
- Leaking toilets and faucets
- Repairing vent pipes and drains
- Installing toilets, flanges and wax rings
- Installing or replacing vanities
- Installing or replacing faucets
- Washing machine hookup installation
- Showerhead and steam shower installation and repair
- Supply line installation and replacement
- Installing or replacing tubs and showers
- Moving supply lines and drains
All our plumbing work is completed by trained professionals. Our plumbers can walk you through the process and explain what will be necessary to fix the issue. We strive to make the experience seamless, simple and completely satisfactory. If you are unsure about anything related to your plumbing, just ask; we are happy to help.
Our Promise To You
If you choose Handyman Connection for your plumbing services in Brantford, you can count on us to deliver quality work and superior customer service. In fact, we guarantee it.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Are you ready to finally fix that leaking faucet? Do you want to upgrade your home with a new appliance? Whatever your plumbing needs, Handyman Connection is here to help. Contact us today to learn more about our plumbing services in Brantford. Plus, we can schedule you for a consultation and estimate