What We Do
Jobs We Specialize In
- Deck planning and design
- Ledger boards and installation of required posts
- Deck frames built to code
- Installation of pressure treated lumber or composite decking and railing
- Deck cleaning and staining
- Repair of stair stringers and baluster replacement
- Replacement of deck planks, posts and stair treads
- Hand rail maintenance and joist reinforcement
Many homes and businesses in Winnipeg have beautiful decks to make the most of outdoor spaces. Whenever you need deck installation or repair services, you want to find reliable and courteous professionals. Call Handyman Connection for deck services in Winnipeg. We will help you maintain and repair your deck or install a new one.
End-of-Winter Deck Repair Services
The winters in Winnipeg can be very hard on decks. At the end of the winter, your deck needs to be cleaned and checked for damage. In many cases, it will also need to be stained or painted. While these are tasks that homeowners can DIY, many prefer to hire someone to do the job for them. Trying to fit deck maintenance in your already busy schedule can be difficult, especially when you also have to wait for good weather to do it. Instead, let Handyman Connection take care of the process for you.
Other Deck Services in Winnipeg
Of course, many local residents need more than just maintenance for their decks. Fortunately, we provide a wide range of services include repairs, staining and deck installation in Winnipeg. These are some of the reasons you may want to call Handyman Connection:
- New deck installation
- Seasonal deck maintenance
- Deck repair services
- Deck refinishing
- Deck planning and design
- Replacement of deck lumber with pressure-treated wood or composite decking and railing
- Joist reinforcement
- Baluster repair or replacement
Decks can be attractive features for homes and businesses. However, they need regular maintenance and effective repairs to ensure that they will continue to be beautiful, functional and safe. Handyman Connection can help you get the most from your deck.
When To Call for Professional Help
While most people will call decking professionals for installation and major repair services, some prefer to tackle smaller jobs by themselves. This may leave you wondering when the right time to call for help is. The following are some circumstances that may warrant professional help:
- You Want the Best Results: DIY jobs don’t always turn out the way you hope. If you want to be sure that you will get great results, pick up the phone and call Handyman Connection.
- It’s a Big Job: Do you have a large deck, or does it need a lot of work? Getting professional help can make that large job happen more quickly. Don’t take on the stress and hassle of a major job when you don’t have to.
- There’s a Safety Element: Do you need repair services for a structural element or safety component (such as a handrail)? Don’t risk your safety or anyone else’s on less-than-perfect work.
- You Want It Done Quickly: Chances are that you want to enjoy your deck whenever the weather permits. Don’t waste the season on a drawn-out repair. Instead, get it done quickly with a professional handyperson.
The Handyman Connection Promise
The Handyman Connection mission is about more than just helping people get high-quality work. We also believe that you should have a positive experience with the people you hire. To that end, we guarantee quality work and superior customer service. Our goal is to ensure that you are completely comfortable from the initial estimate to the completion of the project.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Find the right deck services in Winnipeg today. Call Handyman Connection to schedule your free consultation and estimate. Whenever you need building or repair services around your home or business, we are here to help.