Q: What are some ideas for sprucing up my home’s exterior?
A: It’s common to get bored with the appearance of the outside of your house and Spring is a great time to improve and maintain your home’s exterior. A good way to shop for ideas is to look at other homes and see what they have done to make their home stand out. Here are some suggestions to add curb appeal:
- Install a new door or storm door.
- Paint your existing door and install new hardware.
- Powerwash and Clean your home’s siding, porches, decks, etc.
- Install new shutters or paint existing shutters.
- Update your deck or front porch with new decking or railings.
- Create outdoor living space by installing a deck, front porch or screen porch.
- Update exterior lighting by replacing fixtures or adding new lighting.
May is National Home Improvement Month – Celebrate with Handyman Connection! We are here for you! Call, Text or Email us to discuss your project.