Q: What are some ideas for updating my Shower?
A: Updating your shower can make your bathroom feel brand new without the time or expense of a complete remodel. Consider these ideas when planning your shower update:
- Enlarge your shower – Remove a tub/shower combo and create a walk in shower. Or re-purpose unused space to enlarge your existing shower.
- Install recessed niches to hold Shampoo bottles, soap, etc.
- Remove fiberglass shower walls and Pan and update to either:
– Tile walls & pan – There are lots of different options of tile available, tile can be installed in different patterns and an accent boarder can be added.
– Cultured marble walls and pan – Cultured marble comes in lots of different colors and is a low maintenance option without grout lines.
- Install a Shower Faucet with hand held shower head.
- Add a bench to allow for seating or a shaving ledge.
- Install a new shower door/enclosure.
Let Handyman Connection help you update your shower! Contact Handyman Connection to schedule your free onsite evaluation!