Does your flooring need to be repaired or replaced? Handyman Connection of Wheaton is the finest place to call if your flooring is in need of a repair. Whether you need your laminate or hardwood flooring repaired, the experienced contractors in the Wheaton area will deliver quality results. Not only do we specialize different flooring varieties, but we help you with floor repair services at a cost-effective price. Handyman Connection of Wheaton is the perfect place to start with when you want to breathe new life into your floors and truly make a statement.
Flooring can be somewhat complicated. With lots of materials, colors, styles, and designs, the perfect look for your house will need the utmost attention. It can become damaged over time, so repairs and replacement will be necessary. These types of jobs can be tough to tackle for people who do not possess the skills with repairing floors like wood or laminate. When you need your flooring to be repaired with quality workmanship, then it’s time to reach out to the expert contractors in the Wheaton area with Handyman Connection today.
Our Attention to Detail – The Components of Wood Flooring
Wood floors have many advantages. These floors are elegant and come in many different color schemes and grains, and this type of floor is also easy to take care of. Whichever room has hardwood floors in your residence, the area will seem brand new. Although wood flooring is very sturdy, it will require some maintenance throughout the years. Our experts understand everything about hardwood flooring from the tone, grain, and the type of wood so you can trust us. The professional contractors with Handyman Connection of Wheaton are available to help you. There are specific things to keep in mind when it comes to wood flooring repairs, and our professionals are constantly on top of them. These characteristics consist of:
- Variety of Grains – Shading isn’t the only important aspect worth recognizing when we repair your wood floors. Wood grain is another fundamental feature to your hardwood floor, since it provides proportion to the wood panels and brings out the wood’s personality. Rough, distinct textures can give off a rustic, worn-in quality adding coziness and character to a room. Alternatively, the more rigid or more polished the grain, the more of a modern display you’ll accomplish.
- Shade – From hickory chestnut shades to bright, blond colorings like golden oak, hardwood floors come in a variety of colors. In general, polished floors bring a contemporary feel to a room, and they open up that particular space. On the other hand, darker floors bring about a cozier, traditional atmosphere to the place. Handyman Connection of Wheaton knows how vital it is to keep that specific environment you love. When we repair your damaged floors, we won’t tinker with the feel of the space.
- Coating – In addition to texture and shade, your floors will have a certain coating. It could be moisture-cured polyurethane, acid-cured, scraping technique or acrylic impregnated. These are the particulars that Handyman Connection focuses on with hardwood floor repairs.
Repair Services for Damaged Wood Floors
To maintain the original beauty of your wood flooring, our professional contractors can refinish your flooring. You won’t have to worry about dust particles overrunning your space because Handyman Connection of Wheaton will take care of the problem.
We’ll always give quality workmanship when re-coating your floors, and we’ll also make sure that your home is debris free when we’re done. We also provide cleaning services for your hardwood floors if refinishing them isn’t a good solution. This service is good for when your floors are still in good shape but need a little bit of work.
No matter which type of hardwood flooring you have in your house, we can handle it. We work with:
- Cork Flooring
- Solid Hardwood
- And more!
Repairs for Professional Laminate Floors
Although the extravagance of hardwood is worth wanting, it has the potential to jump in price. A more cost-effective choice is laminate flooring, and it can withstand a lot too! It comes in a variety of colors and styles, and it can cope with rough use. That’s why laminate floors are a popular approach in houses. With laminate, you get an excellent, distinguished style and it’s incredibly useful.
Modern laminate flooring is so marvelous and authentic that it appears as if it was real hardwood. There are certain laminate options that have slanted, worn-out and textured selections, giving your laminate floor the look and feel of hardwood. This is why it’s essential for an expert contractor to take care of your laminate flooring repairs, so there’s no mishandling of the characteristics that your laminate floor offers. The laminate floor repair contractors at Handyman Connection of Wheaton will ensure that your repair job is done correctly with quality outcomes.
Upkeep for Laminate Floors
After the floor specialists from Handyman Connection repair your laminate flooring, there are things you can do to take care of your flooring. These include:
- Using a slightly wet cloth to blot up messes as soon as they happen. Don’t leave liquids remaining on the flooring.
- For harsh fluids, such as grease, acrylics, markers, mascara, ink or tar, use acetone on a clean white cloth, then wipe the spot with the dampened cloth to remove any remaining mess.
- Clean the floor consistently with the hard floor adapter to stop the accumulation of dirt and grit that can scratch or blunt the floor coating.
- Routinely cleanse the floor with cleaning supplies formulated specifically for laminate floor care.
- Never wash or mop the floor with detergent, water, oil-soap or any other liquid cleaning products. Using these products could lead to bubbling, mutation, de-laminating, and joint separation, and void the warranty.
- Do not use wire sponges, strong cleaners, or chlorine or ammonia type cleaners.
- Never use any type of buffing or floor polishing appliances.
- To clean spots created from wax or sticky candy, rub the spot with ice and carefully scratch with a plastic scraper, such as an ID card. Be cautious not to notch the flooring surface. Clean with a damp paper towel.
Free Flooring Repair Estimate – Reach Out to Handyman Connection
Along with our devotion to high-quality work, our knowledge with project management sets us apart. Instead of merely narrowing our attention on one mode of service, we provide a full-service method that looks at the job from every perspective. Everything starts with a complete survey of the work to be done, followed by regular progress reports. At Handyman Connection of Wheaton, we go all out to make sure you are thoroughly happy with the job we are providing.
When Handyman Connection of Wheaton does a flooring repair project in your house, you get quality service. Get in touch with us for a free estimate so that you’ll be provided with an entire evaluation of the project from beginning to end. This allows you to understand the extent of the flooring repair work we’ll do. We do this, so you get a good idea of the cost and time involved in the job. For longer projects, Handyman Connection will provide consistent check-ins and updates. If you’re ready to remove floor repairs from your To-Do list, get in touch with Handyman Connection for the Wheaton, IL, area, and get your free estimate today.