We offer a wide range of services for that fresh look, or just maintenance or updates to keep your home functioning and safe. Regardless of the size of the job, we have a craftsman that can tackle it. We offer a wide range of services for that fresh look, or just maintenance or updates to keep your home functioning and safe. Regardless of the size of the job, we have a craftsman that can tackle it.
Electrical / October 7, 2016
Can you believe, Fall is already here? The air is getting cooler as the temperatures fall and brightly colored leaves come and fall. Now is a great time to review your fall home maintenance check list, and to request a free, no-obligation estimate for that to do list from your friends here at Handyman Connection in Victoria!
Here Are A Few Fall Home Maintenance Tips:
1. Check all your indoor safety detectors and replace batteries.
2. Make any needed exterior repairs.
3. Check the caulking around doors, windows, and entry points.
4. Inspect the electrical, cable, phone and gas to see if replacement might be needed.
5. Check and repair any damage found on your walkways, driveways, and all stairs.
6. Install or replace weather stripping around all doors and windows.
7. Clean out any debris or leaves from gutters and downspouts.
8. Seal any small spaces where cold air (or pests) can enter.
9. Be sure to shut off and drain the exterior faucets, lines and hoses.
Call Handyman Connection of Victoria for professional and quality work on your general home maintenance needs. We can help with projects such as window replacement or blinds installation, cleaning out or repairing the gutter…plus, we can even hang your holiday decorations for you! We strive always to be your trusted source for those times you are in need of a professional handyman. Our work is performed by experienced craftsmen who will take the time to walk you through each project for a simple and seamless experience every time.
Our goal is your complete satisfaction.