What We Do
Jobs We Specialize In
- Deck planning and design
- Ledger boards and installation of required posts
- Deck frames built to code
- Installation of pressure treated lumber or composite decking and railing
- Deck cleaning and staining
- Repair of stair stringers and baluster replacement
- Replacement of deck planks, posts and stair treads
- Hand rail maintenance and joist reinforcement
When the weather gets warmer, there’s nothing quite like relaxing out on a deck at home or for a lunch break at work. After the kind of winter weather we get here in the North Fraser region, those decks can need some repair to look their best and be safe to use once the season is over. When you need deck services in Vancouver, we can help.
Each of our deck specialists, like all the professionals who work with Handyman Connection, has more than ten years of experience in their specialty. We do a thorough background check on all of our workers before they start with us as well as yearly follow-ups. We have confidence in our workmanship, so our jobs are guaranteed.
Types of Deck Services We Offer
From cleaning and simple repairs to designing and building new decks, we can handle any and all deck services you may need. Here is just some of what we do:
- Planning and design of decks
- Deck frames built to code
- Installation of pressure-treated lumber, composite decking, and railing
- Installation of ledge boards and required posts
- Repair of stair stringers and replacement of baluster
- Replacement of posts, planks, and stair treads
- Deck cleaning and painting or staining
- Maintenance of handrails and reinforcement of joints
More Than Repair Services
Many workers can handle a few simple repairs and touch-ups. It takes more skill to perform a deck installation in Vancouver or to build a deck from scratch. Whatever the scope of your project, we have the right person for your job. Customer satisfaction is our passion so we don’t make promises we can’t keep.
You will first need to let us know what kind of deck project you need to be done. If there are additional parts to the project, such as the wiring of lights or other electrical components, we can organize that as well. We have professionals that specialize in every area of home and office improvements. Once we have a better understanding of your requirements, we’ll give you a free estimate of the time and money it will take. Once you’ve approved our estimate, we’ll schedule your job and get it completed as soon as possible so you can get to enjoying the warmer weather.
The first step will be determining whether you can get away with repairs, or if the damage is too great and you need a new deck installation in Vancouver. Our professionals can give you their expert opinion on what your options are, as well as the pros and cons of each, including price considerations.
Why Use Handyman Connection?
We take pride in all the work we do, whether it’s a simple repair and paint job or it’s designing and building a custom deck. Either way, we treat every job like it is our own home or office that we are working on. We want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with the service you receive, from the first phone call to the moment your project is complete and beyond.
Don’t wait until summer is here to start thinking about getting your deck into shape! Contact us today or fill out our online request form. Together, we can figure out the best way to get you a deck that you’ll be able to use and enjoy as soon as possible.