Receive the best HVAC services in the Saugus, CA, region from Handyman Connection of Santa Clarita Valley, because your system is an essential feature of your home’s temperature control and air quality. Our HVAC specialists have the experience and expertise needed to take care of any repairs or installations, so that you won’t have to suffer in a home with without an ideal temperature. We understand how crucial it is to get your heating and air conditioning back to working order. Our capable HVAC team provides excellent customer service and first-rate service repairs every time.
Supreme HVAC Repair & Installation Services
While furnaces are extremely effective machines, they do need some care and routine maintenance services. Routine repairs have their advantages– they ensure that your unit operates safely and they can increase the life of your furnace as well. Handyman Connection of Santa Clarita Valley is managed by expert service contractors who have the industry knowledge to repair your furnace and offer superior customer service.
Besides having no heated air flowing through your vents, there are signs you can watch out for to figure out whether you should get heating repairs. These consist of:
- Inconsistent heat throughout your home
- The pilot light is yellow instead of blue
- Your furnace makes strange noises when it’s on
- Your thermostat’s reading is off
- Heating bills have increased
- Bad indoor air quality
- There’s a delay in heating
- Your furnace is old
When these are familiar to you, there’s no need to worry. You can trust our HVAC contractors to fix the problem, because Handyman Connection understands the specifics of all heating systems. Our heating repair services include:
- Remediating problems with the blower
- Repairing the mechanical problems your furnace is having
- Fixing clogged burners
- Having dirty/clogged filters replaced
- Repairing defective thermostats
- Resolving ventilation problems
Just like your furnace, the components to your air conditioner can get damaged. However, there are some indicators you can look out for to determine when your air conditioner is on the fritz. These warning signs consist of:
- The airflow is lacking – You might notice that your house isn’t getting as cool as you need it to. This could be your air conditioner’s compressor failing or you have a blockage in your ducts.
- Emitting odd sounds – Be aware of your air conditioner. When it’s operating, is it emitting any irregular noises? If so, it’s imperative that you call an expert HVAC service technician right away.
- Putting out foul odors – There are two common stenches that occur with AC units. One comes from mold development in the unit itself and it producing a musty stench. The second one could be the odor of seared wire insulation.
- Moisture accumulation – A lot of moisture by your air conditioner could mean a problem with the condensation line or a refrigerant leak.
- You’re not getting any cool air – When cooler air isn’t coming through, it could be a compressor problem or your refrigerant levels have decreased.
Ventilation is one of the things homeowners tend to forget when it comes to maintaining their residence, but ventilation is imperative. When your house isn’t venting properly, your residence will lock in heat and moisture, and this could lead to mold growth in your insulation. Blocked vents can be a serious problem. When our HVAC repair technicians are handling the project, they can analyze your house’s ventilation and ensure there aren’t any glaring issues at hand.
Reach Out to the Skillful HVAC Repair Contractors Today
Noticing issues with your HVAC? Don’t delay. Speak to Handyman Connection of Santa Clarita Valley for HVAC maintenance services if your system is malfunctioning. We’re second to none with the most proficient, efficient selection in the Saugus, CA, region. Reach out to us.