What We Do
Jobs We Specialize In
- Deck planning and design
- Ledger boards and installation of required posts
- Deck frames built to code
- Installation of pressure treated lumber or composite decking and railing
- Deck cleaning and staining
- Repair of stair stringers and baluster replacement
- Replacement of deck planks, posts and stair treads
- Hand rail maintenance and joist reinforcement
After a long, bitter winter, your deck or patio area may need a little attention to make it beautiful again. Or, maybe you are ready to finally add a deck or patio area to your backyard. For either of these situations, it may be tempting to try a deck installation or repair on your own. If you want to avoid the hassle of this intensive project and get amazing results, it’s better to get our help for all things related to decks, patios and painting services with our deck services in Regina. The team at the Handyman Connection has skilled, experienced craftsmen who can help you enjoy your deck again or create a stunning backyard oasis.
Get a New Deck or Rejuvenate an Older One
A new or refinished deck is a great way to liven up a boring backyard. Start enjoying your outdoor space with a deck refreshment or new build. Here are some examples of the deck installation and repair services we provide to homeowners in Regina:
- Deck Building – We can start from scratch and build a gorgeous new deck for your home. We take on the planning, engineering, installation and construction of a deck-building project and design it to the homeowner’s specifications.
- Patio Construction – Our team also has the knowledge and expertise required to build a new patio for your yard. Building a patio is not for the inexperienced, as it requires an understanding of soil, drainage, concrete and other materials. We can customize a patio that works for your home and entertaining needs.
- Deck Repair – The harsh Regina weather can sometimes take a toll on backyard decks. During the spring, let us schedule a deck repair to replace broken boards, rotted wood and other damage from the elements.
- Patio Refreshment – Weather and time can also do significant damage to a patio. Our craftsman can come out and refresh your patio, repairing holes and cracked areas or fixing spots that have loose pieces.
- Deck Finishing – To give your deck more protection from Regina’s weather and a stunning, finished look, we provide deck painting, staining and sealing. It’s important to schedule your deck to be resealed every three to four years to keep the wood underneath protected and strong.
- Power Washing – If your deck or patio is structurally sound but dirty, it may need a professional power wash to look brand new again. Power washing can remove years of built-up debris, grime and residue stuck to the deck or patio’s surface, revealing a fresh, clean surface underneath.
Signs Your Deck or Patio Needs Help
When you move into a new home that has an existing patio or deck or if your deck or patio has some damage, it’s best to have an expert from our team come out to check it. We can determine the best course of action for a tired, old patio or deck and whether or not replacement is best or repairing it would be better. Here are some signs your deck or patio needs help:
- Soil erosion around the deck’s posts
- Gaps between the deck and the home structure
- Loose railings
- Rot on any part of the wood
- Extensive staining or discoloration
- Missing boards
- Damaged ledger board
- A deck or patio that is more than 20 years old
- Cracks in a patio or missing pavers
You can rely on our team at the Handyman Connection for all your repair services and deck installation in Regina. Schedule a free estimate with our staff today to find out what we can do for your deck or patio.