Painting a house by yourself is a cumbersome task, but you can get swift and excellent results with help from our professional painters. Handyman Connection of Kelowna has experienced house painters who can enhance the interior and exterior appearance of any property. We’re the perfect place in West Kelowna, BC, to take care of all of your painting projects, from single rooms to complete remodels. A fresh coat of paint makes a big difference when it’s done by skilled painting contractors. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team for a free estimate and get started as soon as possible.
Types of Painting We Offer
Our interior painters can do much more than just paint a wall or two; we offer several painting services for our customers in West Kelowna, BC. We will help you set aside furniture and cover floors with tarps to ensure that there is no damage done to your property. With careful attention to detail, we’ll give your rooms sweeping colour and sharp lines around trim. As exterior painters, we take just as much care when we’re working on the outside of your house.
Here are some of the painting services that you can find at Handyman Connection:
- Inside Painting: You choose the colour, and we’ll take care of everything else. Our interior painters take great pride in taking care of all painting projects quickly and professionally. We focus on both quality of work and protecting your home and possessions.
- Exterior Painting: There is a huge difference between interior and exterior painting jobs. As a part of these jobs, we’ll remove old and damaged paint layers and use protective coating to ensure the durability of your exterior paint. Our exterior painters will ensure the right tools are used and follow the correct processes for these types of jobs.
- Installing Wallpaper: One of the most simple ways to add a little flair to a room is by installing wallpaper. The application of your wallpaper is very important, as you want to avoid every bump and bubble that you can. Our professionals can apply any type of wallpaper correctly and ensure that it stays in place.
- Wainscoting & Bead Boards: Both wainscoting and bead boards are simple ways to spruce up the way any room looks. The Handyman Connection painting contractors know how to install your bead boards to look great and last for a very long time.
- Accents and Textures: Painting can be so much more than just one solid colour splattered on every single wall. Faux painting and accents done by professional painters are a great way to create something truly different.
Reserve a Painting Estimate!
If you want to try any of our specific painting projects in your home, get in touch with our professional painters today. You can reach us at 1-800-88-HANDY to schedule a free estimate with one of our skilled house painters in the West Kelowna, BC, area.