Fall is in full swing, and that means fun festivals, cooler temperatures and and exciting Ohio football! But don’t get sidetracked when it comes to you home maintenance responsibilities…take some time to review these maintenance tasks for the season. If you find that you’ve fallen behind on some of these items, call the experts at Handyman Connection of Blue Ash.
- Rake leaves and aerate the lawn.
- Have HVAC system inspected by a professional.
- Check fireplace and chimney for hazards. Have them professionally cleaned if needed.
- Seal cracks and gaps in windows and doors with caulk or weatherstripping.
- Touch-up exterior siding and trim with paint.
- Clean leaves and debris from gutters and downspouts.
- Drain and winterize exterior pipes.
- Replace batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Clean the carpets before the holidays.
- Clean window and door screens.
The skilled craftsmen of Handyman Connection of Blue Ash are always ready to tackle your home maintenance projects, giving you time to enjoy the season. Give us a call today! We’ll be happy to assist you and arrange your free, no-obligation quote.