September is just around the corner, and that means Fall is on its way…bringing cooler temperatures and brightly colored leaves with it! We think this is the best time to not only review your fall home maintenance list, but to request a free, no-obligation project estimate from your friends at Handyman Connection!
Fall Home Maintenance Reminders
- Clean leaves from gutters and downspouts.
- Make exterior repairs.
- Seal gaps where cold air (or pests) can enter.
- Shut off/drain exterior faucets and hoses.
- Install/replace weatherstripping on doors and windows.
- Check indoor safety detectors and replace batteries.
- Inspect caulking around windows, doors and entry points for electrical, cable, phone and gas. Replace if needed.
- Inspect and repair damaged driveways, walkways and/or steps.
Count on Handyman Connection for all of your general home maintenance needs. From window replacement and blinds installation to cleaning the gutters on your roof…heck, we’ll even hang your holiday decorations! We strive to be the trusted source you call when you need a professional handyman. All work is performed by experienced craftsmen who walk you through the process every step of the way for a simple and seamless experience. Our goal is your complete satisfaction.