Sprucing up your outdoor living space doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg! Handyman Connection has compiled a list of things you can do to liven up your outdoor spaces, on the cheap:
- Repurpose an old chandelier for outdoor lighting.
- Make personalized garden stepping stones.
- Make DIY garden spheres.
- Turn an old beverage cart into a stylish outdoor bar cart.
- Plant a paint-can herb garden.
- Paint an outdoor rug.
- Create faux-stone lanterns.
- Add super-cheap ambiance with solar lights from your local dollar store!
- Or use those same cheap solar lights to create DIY jar lights!
Utilize your outdoor living spaces and enjoy the rest of the summer!