There’s no better time than now to make your home a more organized space for the new year. Today, we’re continuing our very realistic plan to make your home organized and clutter-free! If you need assistance installing storage shelves or any other space-saving or storage-enhancing accessories, call on the experts at Handyman Connection for a free project estimate. Think of us as your go-to connection for all your home improvement needs and keep watching this space for each month’s home organization task!
February: Kitchen Cabinet Organization
- Install wire cabinet shelves and pull-out drawers to easily organize dishes, pots and pans. There are many options available, but we love these easy, economical cabinet shelves that maximize the vertical space in your cabinets for dishes!
- Adhere cork tiles on the inside of your cabinet doors for an easy go-to spot to pin favorite recipes. You can also hand small kitchen tools here, such as those measuring spoons that get lost in the drawer.
- Utilize glass jars for pantry staples such as flour, sugar, coffee, rice and pasta. When these items are kept in glass jars, you can easily see when you are running low on a staple ingredient. There are many styles to choose from, so pick a favorite!
- For large, flat items like baking sheets and cutting boards, use a rack to keep them organized and easily accessible.
- Shelf and cabinet liners have come a long way! Add a pop of color to the back of your cabinets by applying adhesive shelf liner in a vibrant pattern.
- Make a small, narrow cabinet useful by installing pull-out cabinet shelving.
- A multi-tiered Lazy Susan is great for organizing spices and other ingredients in small containers.
- The budget-friendly rack can organize dinner plates or pot lids!
That’s it…you’re done with this month’s organization project! Now take a look around…do you feel your kitchen could benefit from new cabinet hardware or an updated lighting fixture? Call us at 1-800-88-HANDY for a free, no-obligation project estimate. We’re committed to providing you with dependable and skilled handymen, great customer service, and first class workmanship — guaranteed!