Once winter has loosened it’s grip on your part of the country, it’s time to start thinking about prepping your home for Spring! Your home needs attention, both inside and out, before you can enjoy the sunshine and beautiful blooms Mother Nature has in store for you! Here’s a few items that we recommend should have on your March home maintenance checklist…and if you can’t get to these, know that the reliable craftsmen of Handyman Connection are always available. Call us today for a free, no-obligation project estimate so we can get your home ready for springtime fun!
- Have your gutters cleaned.
- Inspect all wood trim around windows, doors, railing and decks. Make or schedule repairs now before spring rains do any further damage to the exposed wood.
- Change the batteries in your home’s smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Have your porch, deck and fence cleaned.
- Check your garden hose for dry rot and replace if necessary.
- If you didn’t replace any old weatherstripping before winter, consider it now to keep your home’s A/C costs in check during the hot summer months.
- Clean your home’s windows…inside and out.
Being proactive can save you money in the long run and keep one of your most valuable investments in top shape. You can count on Handyman Connection for all of your general home maintenance needs. From window replacement and blinds installation to cleaning the gutters on your roof, we are the trusted source homeowners call when they need a professional handyman. Call us today!